Content Marketer | Content Strategist | Cartoonist | Travel Writer
Hi, nice to meet you! Welcome.
- Over the last 11 years, I’ve worked as a content marketer, a copywriter, and an editor. I like words.
- I’m passionate about growing businesses through scalable content plans and beautiful CX. I like strategy.
- During the last 5 years, I grew traffic by 45% YOY and conversions by 300% YOY for a company blog. I like data.
- As a cartoonist and illustrator, I’ve help businesses and individuals tell stories through simple, effective visuals.
I’ve run my own comic strip, The Tap for a decade. 🙂 I like pictures.
- Say hi to me at ramyasriram1 [at] gmail.com or LinkedIn or Instagram. I like people.
Increasing blog traffic (45%) and conversions (300%)
Content marketing: Writing samples
Information architecture & content design: Form journey
Content design & UX writing: Defining services for Kolabtree
Lead generation and nurture: Outperforming industry standards
Social media strategy: Improving LinkedIn engagement rate by 3x
Crafting creatives using Canva: ebooks, ads, videos, and more
Homepage revamp: Improved content design
“Where else can you find?” Brand campaign for Kolabtree
CTA change: 24% increase in button clicks
Algorithm & logic: Improving matchmaking at Kolabtree
Automating Trustpilot reviews collection for Kolabtree
The Tap: Creating and writing comics for 10+ years
Comics on machines vs humans: GLEAC, UAE
Custom Comics: Mr. G’s Pizzeria, California
Social media copy and calendar: Apollo Hospitals, India
Illustrated Campaign: Be Yourself at SimplyGuest
Copy and illustrations for Bagman© cloth bags
Illustrated Story of Paddy: Sree Gopal Rice Mills
Campaign for Child Rights and You (CRY)
Copy and Illustrations: Cloth bag company Rewheel
A business case study comic, IIM Bangalore
Creative copy and campaign for rock band Thermal and a Quarter
Personalized Comic Books and Custom Gifts
Yahoo! Travel: Travel stories from the Western Ghats, India
NatGeo Traveller India: A night in a lighthouse, Wales, UK
Writing for TBI: Railway fan clubs, bookshop founders, and more
Five years of editing science and wildlife books